Activated Charcoal Tooth Powder
Activated charcoal is derived from a variety of natural, fine-grained substances such as coconut shells, burned wood and olive pits. It is activated once oxidised under extreme heat.
The benefits of using this Brush It On powder are clear - it's completely natural and can remove stains from teeth caused by coffee and red wine etc thus whitening your teeth.
It can be less abrasive than some whitening toothpastes which are widely available, but it's still beneficial to use in moderation rather than daily. Use a soft brush, gently.
Alternatively, you can smear it on your teeth and it will naturally attract the tartar and bacteria without brushing.
- Comes in reusable tin
- Approximately 70 uses
- Plastic free product
- Does not replace toothpaste
- Don't sneeze near open tin or you'll disappear under a black mist :)
- Dampen toothbrush bristles and dip into powder
- Gently brush for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, then rinse again