LastObject • LastTissue
LastObject was founded 2018 with the first product being LastSwab.
LastTissue is a reusable alternative to single-use tissues. Grab an organic tissue from the bottom, use it and put a it back in at the top. It's totally sanitary as there's a barrier separating the clean from the nasties.
Every time you blow your nose with a reusable LastTissue, you save 2 litres of clean drinking water.
- Danish design
- Colour green or black
- Case: high quality durable silicone
- Tissue: 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton from India.
- Includes 6 Tissues + 1 Case
- Weight 21 gram
- Pull the new tissue out from the bottom opening, and place the used on top. The barrier will keep the used separated from the new
- Wash with your laundry at 30°C/86°F, or 60°C/140°F if needed
- Clean the case with hand sanitiser when needed. It can also be cleaned in your dishwasher, just open the top and turn it upside down.