Timber Magnetic Soap Holder • Made in Australia
*MORE COMING SOON
Cute as a button and very strong, this is our newest moss & pear Magnetic Soap Holder.
Did you know that you can prolong the life of your bar by allowing it to air dry between uses? Some traditional soap dishes can be messy and clutter the worktops, but our Magnetic Soap Holder makes soap storage and preservation easy!
Made from Tassie Oak, it's local and hand-built with love, in small batches. Each button is finished with natural Tung Oil and is splash proof.
Wall-mounted by strong adhesive tape, this soap dryer will firmly stick to any surface in your bathroom, kitchen or laundry.
The magnet is high strength mild-steel with a holding weight of 6kg - an average bar of soap weighs 120g so it's more than up to the job!
It ensures your soap lasts way longer and helps avoid the soggy soap storage dilemma.
It will fit nicely into any small space on a wall, thus keeping you sink areas neat and tidy.
Finished with toxic-free mineral oil, it comes a magnetic soap cap. Timber colour and texture varies depending on the wood type, so it may differ slightly from photo.
- Australian made
- Magnet fixed with marine-grade screw
- Sustainably sourced hardwood timber
- 52mm x 19mm (sizes may vary slightly)
- Splash resistant (avoid getting very wet)
- One holder and one soap cap included
- Clean and dry surface of wall thoroughly - tile, plaster, mirror etc
- Peel the backing off the soap holder
- Attach the soap holder to the wall surface and hold there firmly for 5-10 seconds
- Now push the provided metal bottle top into your bar of soap/shampoo/conditioner as far as it will go
- The bar will suspend from the magnet and keep your bar air dry
- You are now a fully-fledged member of the no more soggy soap club!
- Wipe with a damp cloth regularly to remove soap residue, then wipe dry
Sorry, currently out of stock